Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun Weekend

For my birthday on Friday, JJ, Paul, Mike and Kim came up to my apartment. We went out to the bar across the street from my apartment complex and had a few drinks. After that we came back to my place and stayed up until about 2:30 or 3 just hanging out and having fun. It was a great end to the night, that's for sure.

Mike, Kim and JJ all spent the night and the next morning we all got up early to start the weekend. JJ and I drove up to his sisters house so we could ride up to the Penn State game together. Me, JJ, Leslie and her husband Jason all went up to the PSU vs. Northwestern game at 3:30. Joe Paterno was going for his 400th win so it was quite exciting. Penn State started off the game down 21-0. We all thought the game was over. We scored a quick TD to end the half and then poured it on in the second half and won 35-21. It was incredible. Great game, great night. We drove home and didn't get back until around 11:30ish. I spent the night at my parents house so we could have my "birthday dinner" today.

My sister and her boyfriend Patrick, as well as my Grandparents came over to eat lunch with us. It was very nice of all of them to come over and celebrate with me. I am lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. I am trying to clean up some stuff around the apartment and just relax a little before the next work week starts.

I am anxious to hit the gym again on Monday. I let myself have a free weekend to eat and drink whatever I wanted without keeping track. Once Monday hits I will be back on track with everything diet wise. I've never really been able to get a good hold on going to the grocery store on a consistent basis. It seems like I go about twice a week because it is too hard to time everything. Tomorrow after the gym I'll need to go again so that I don't have to go out to eat at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment